Join us for a Fall Open House.
Saturday, Nov. 13
12:30 to 5 p.m.
Arcadia University is an ideal place to experience the world. Join us to:
- Learn more about majors and minors;
- Learn about admission and financial aid processes;
- Find out why we are nationally ranked in study abroad;
- Tour campus;
- Hear from our ambassadors about the student experience;
- Have your questions answered by our passionate faculty;
- Receive an on-the-spot admissions decision. Submit your Common App or Coalition for College Application and bring a copy of your official or unofficial transcript.
“When I attended my first Arcadia Open House, I was incredibly nervous. By the end, I’d done a 180. I felt very confident from meeting professors in my major, speaking with a financial aid adviser, and getting some information on the clubs I could join, like Arc Radio and Student Government Organization. I even met people who I would eventually become great friends with.”
Lashanna Bryant ’21